The Administrators' Training, which is essential to the success of your organization’s educational ministry, offers sessions specifically designed for proprietors, administrators, and principals. The week-long sessions include:
- First-hand experience of Learning Center procedures
- Essential keys to successful administration
- Insightful and informative workshops
- Expanded spiritual emphasis
Who Attends Administrators' Training?
Administrators’ Training is required for the Senior Pastor, Administrator, and Principal — those who delegate the responsibilities of the day-to-day operations of the Learning Center. Administrators’ Training is not designed to equip those who will have daily responsibilities as the supervisor of a Learning Center in a school using the A.C.E. curriculum and program. Administrators’ Training is conducted in a Learning Center environment, and an official A.C.E. Leadership Training Certificate is issued upon completion.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ADMINISTRATOR TRAININGS FOR NIGERIA ARE CONDUCTED IN JOS, NIGERIA, FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCESS TO THE NATIONAL HEAD OFFICE AND DISTRIBUTION CENTRE.
Supervisors' Training is offered to the supervisor and Learning Center personnel. The power-packed training sessions are designed to:
- Empower—to give you the tools you need to do your job more effectively
- Encourage—enthusiastically motivate you to do your best for Christ
- Engage—to connect you with the individuals you will need to know when issues inevitably arise
- Enlighten—to highlight the services and products offered by A.C.E. through Doulos Education Enterprises as we co-labor in the ministry of Christian education.
SUPERVISOR TRAININGS MAY BE CONDUCTED IN YOUR LOCAL AREA IF THERE IS A MINIMUM OF 15 TRAINING CANDIDATES AND IF WE CAN ACCESS A SUITABLE LEARNING CENTRE.
Our goal in each training session is to glorify the Lord. To show deference to the many different denominations that attend, please come dressed in conservative business attire. Gentlemen, please wear dress shirts, slacks, and ties (suit jackets are optional). Ladies, please wear modest knee-length dresses or skirts and blouses. In order to minimize distractions, please note that no children are allowed in the training sessions. No child care is available.
Please click here for the Supervisor/Monitor Training Registration forms.
Please click here for the Administrators' Training Registration forms.